Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank God for the the Olympics

Yeah, I mean that. I've been following the Olympics like it's television crack. I have it on all the time, I know who all the athletes are, where they placed in their events, and I loooove their background stories and I even sometimes look them up online. Did you, for instance, know that Evan Lysacek (I am spelling that wrong, but the guy who won the mens's figure skating) used to date one of the women in the ice dancing? Also, that she is now rooming with Johnny Weir at the Olympic Village? I don't follow reality TV or celebrities in general, but for some reason I love this shit.

Thank god for the Olympics because it keeps my mind off of TTC, especially now that it's winter and cold out and I just so feel like holing up inside. Granted, it hasn't worked 100% for keeping my mind off of TTC, but it works for now. Let's hope the weather picks up soon so I can spend more time outside when these fabulous games are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment