Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Two Inspiring Blogs

I want to mention two inspiring TTC blogs that I've found. They are both "happy ending blogs" which made them really inspiring to me.

The first one I found is http://thoughts-prayers-reflections.blogspot.com. It is from a woman who had difficulty TTC. It's a little (OK, a lot) religious for my taste, but in addition to all the religious bits, the author outlines her struggles for having a bay. She uses Traditional Chinese Medicine, like acupuncture and herbs, and while she does not speculate much on why or how she ultimately got pregnant, her detailed story allows the reader to make sense of her story. I almost want to contact her to ask her why she thought it finally happened for her.

The other blog is http://fertilityfutility.blogspot.com. This woman also details her TTC story. She has some truly incredibly hellish-sounding stories about surgeries she been through and poking/proddings in general related to her TTC.

The incredible thing about these blogs is that both women had so much difficulty conceiving their first baby, and not much at all with their second. (The second blogger's second pregnancy was unplanned, if you can believe it!) Leaving me even more convinced that there is absolutely no rhyme or reason whatsoever about why some people get pregnant and wen they do.

Both of these woman have more of less stopped writing in their blogs. This journey in their lives is over for them, and I guess that they just no longer felt the need to write anymore.

Have you found any really inspiring TTC blogs? I'd love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment