Saturday, February 20, 2010

Period Today

I got my period today. I wasn't even expecting it, since it was so early (day 27--usually my cycles are never less than 30 days). It was so early that at first I got super excited that it might be implantation spotting. But no. It's a regular old period.

I am particularly disappointed because it was my first month using FAM, from Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I checked cervical fluid and position and charted my temp. We had sex exactly when we were supposed to, and still nothing.

I had a good cry, and my husband was so supportive. (He, for the record, is not worried at all, and is convinced that we will be able to have kids just fine. I think he just doesn't like to see me upset.) I have plans tonight, first with family and then later with friends, when all of a sudden I'd much rather stay home.

1 comment:

  1. Awe -hugs- I totally understand.
    I started spotting yesterday too. I was thinking today would be my cycle day one but it hasn't fully started yet. Once I actually start we'll be only a day or two apart in cycles. :)

    ReplyDelete