Monday, January 11, 2010

Just venting

It's morning and I'm already running late for work, but I just wanted to get some frustration off my chest. I had an AWFUL night's sleep last night. I made the (common by now) mistake of trolling the internet for all things fertility-related, specifically about age and fertility. Which stressed me out loads and just had be in a ft all night. God, why do I do it? I can't help it. This weekend sucked, actually. Husband is away, and it's been so cold that I've really had no motivation to go out and be social, which has left me to my own devices about worrying about TTC. Bad cycle to get into, I KNOW, but really can't help it.

Of course all of this stressing has me worried that too much stress will stop me from ovulating! I was pretty relieved the past two days, since I had EWCM and my cervix was "open and high." However, stupid crap I found on the internet said that you can still have EWCM without ovulating! Yeah, it at was just what I needed to read before I went to bed.

OK, I have to go to work. Blah. It's really, truly freezing and I don't want to to venture out.

No comments:

Post a Comment